The event was part of the Route 1 Corridor Conversations series organized by Hyattsville Aging in Place, Helping Hands University Park, Neighbors Helping Neighbors College Park, and Explorations on Aging College Park with sponsorship from the City of Hyattsville.
Click here to download the packet of poems and resources that accompanied the conversation.
- The Poetry Foundation — Very good short critical biographies of almost all the poets we looked at, additional poems to read, and podcasts of contemporary readings
- The Poetry Center and American Poetry Archives, San Francisco State University — The archives have 5000 hours of recorded tapes from 40 years of readings
- PennSound, Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing at the University of Pennsylvania
- The Listening Booth at Harvard’s Woodberry Poetry Room — Audio-visual collection of literary recordings from the 1930s to the present
- Also, check out the websites of individual poets: e.g., adriennerich.net